Long time staples in my make up routine are the mascaras by Essence. They are really affordable but great quality. This year I loved the maximum definition volume mascara as a base and then topped it with the i love extreme crazy volume mascara, as you can see in some of my eye looks from this year below.
My favourite eyebrow products this year were by Gosh, namely the Eye Brow Pencil in Grey Brown and Defining Brow Gel Clear. Sometimes I mix it up and go back to brow powder, but most mornings I was happy to have my pencil at hand as it was way quicker.
Two more staples in my makeup routine are the NYX’s Wonder Pencil in WP01 Light, which works great on the waterline to make your eyes look slightly bigger and more awake, and the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer to make eyeshadows stay on longer.
My favourite eyeliners are still Zoeva’s Graphic Eyes. A great colour selection, very smooth in application yet it stays in place all day. I purchased another colour this year called Opulence, a wonderful red liner. My go-to black eyeliner however is the Liquid Eyeliner by Essence.
I finally bought myself the Sleek – Oh So Special palette that I have been eyeing for ages and have not regretted it a bit. Everyday colours with great pigmentation.
- Essence – Liquid Eyeliner (£2.29)
- Essence – i love extreme crazy volume mascara (£2.80)
- Essence – maximum definition volume mascara (£2.79)
- Gosh – Eye Brow Pencil in Grey Brown (£5.49)
- Gosh – Defining Brow Gel Clear (£4.99)
- NYX – Wonder Pencil in WP01 Light (£4.50)
- Sleek – Oh So Special palette
- Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Primer (£15.00)
- Zoeva – Graphic Eyes + (£5.50)