I think I certainly established this year my two favourite nail polish brands, which are Illamasqua and Zoya. Personally I prefer Zoya in terms of ingredients as they are 5-Free and according to my knowledge one of the least harmful ones out there. Besides that they come in a huge range of finishes and colours. I like Illamasqua because they tend to have some really unique colours that I don’t find anywhere else.
If you are looking for a natural remover, I highly recommend you try Fresh Therapies Natural Nail Polish Remover, a remover that not only smells nice and contains safe ingredients, but also dries out my nails a lot less than your standard nail polish remover.
What are your favourite nail polish products this year?
- Fresh therapies – Natural Nail Polish Remover (£8.99/50ml)
- Illamasqua – Hemlock (£14.50/15ml)
- Illamasqua – Melange (£14.50/15ml)
- Illamasqua – Raindrops (£14.50/15ml)
- Zoya – Adel (£10.50/15ml)
- Zoya – Satin Brittany (£10.50/15ml)
- Zoya – Matte Savita (£10.50/15ml)