Steffi from Smoke & Diamonds started a blog series called 7 shades of… where bloggers present 7 shades of one colour in one category, e.g. eyeshadow, lipstick, nail polish and so on. Until the 7th October you still have time to participate in the current round where it is all about the colour brown. You can share your posts via InLinkz on her blog. I’ve linked my previous posts for Green, Pink and Purple and Blue below. I previously posted about my 7 shades of brown cheek products and matte brown eyeshadows.
All the eyeshadows below have great quality. Throughout they are very buttery and smooth, which makes them easy to apply. I don’t use the Catrice eyeshadow too often, but when I swatched it I remembered how nice it is. Sleek’s James Brown is another colour that doesn’t get enough love, because it is soo beautiful, yet neglected.
- Artdeco – Eyeshadow in Pearl 013
- Illamasqua – Powder Eyeshadow in Tango
- Catrice – The Sydney Collection: Town Hall
- Too Faced – Single Eyeshadow in Dirt Bag
- Too Faced –Eye Love Eye Shadow Collection in Ever After
- Sleek – Respect: James Brown
- Sleek – Au Natural in Mineral Earth