Steffi from Smoke & Diamonds started a blog series called 7 shades of… where bloggers present 7 shades of one colour in one category, e.g. eyeshadow, lipstick, nail polish and so on. Until the 7th October you still have time to participate in the current round where it is all about the colour brown. You can share your posts via InLinkz on her blog. I’ve linked my previous posts for Green, Pink and Purple and Blue below. I previously posted about my 7 shades of brown cheek products.
I love brown matte eyeshadows, one of my favourite ones is definitely the Artdeco one from the Dita van Teese Classics and Art Couture Collection. I actually have several of the eyeshadows from the limited editions and they are all amazing! Like a Virgin from Too Faced is such a buttery lovely colour, very similar to the P2 one but the quality is soo much better. The MUA palette is very affordable and has a selection of matte eyeshadows with good quality for the price point.
- P2 – Matte dream eyeshadow in 180 taupe elegance
- Artdeco – Dita van Teese Classics and Art Couture in 520 Brunesque
- Too Faced – Eye Love Eye Shadow Collection in Like Virgin
- Can you believe it? I did all the swatches and have no idea which eyeshadow I used here. Sorry!
- Sleek – Au Natural in Bark
- MUA Makeup Academy Professional – Ever After Matte Palette in Truffle
- Too Faced – Glamour to Go: Dream Edition Brown matte eyeshadow