Steffi from Smoke & Diamonds started a blog series called 7 shades of… where bloggers present 7 shades of one colour in one category, e.g. eyeshadow, lipstick, nail polish and so on. Until the 7th October you still have time to participate in the current round where it is all about the colour brown. You can share your posts via InLinkz on her blog. I’ve linked my previous posts for Green, Pink and Purple and Blue below.
You might wonder about the selection below, as it includes an eyeshadow and a blush, but I use both of them for my cheeks to contour, therefore I thought this is totally appropriate. 🙂 Illamasqua, Barry M and Makeup Revolution are matte products that I really only use for contouring. Although the Physician’s Formula product is technically a bronzer, I do use it for contouring as well. The other two bronzers I only wear occassionally as I don’t do much bronzing, but they are lovely shades for that purpose!
- Sleek – Blush in Antique
- Illamasqua – Cream Pigment in Hollow
- Makeup Revolution – Mono Eyeshadow in Mocha Love
- Barry M – Chisel Cheeks in Medium Brown
- Physician’s Formula – Bronze Organics for Fair Skin
- 17 – Instant Glow in Pink Bronze Bronzing Rocks
- Too Faced – Glamour to Go: Dream Edition Bronzer