Steffi from Smoke & Diamonds started a blog series called 7 shades of… where bloggers present 7 shades of one colour in one category, e.g. eyeshadow, lipstick, nail polish and so on. Until the 8th June you still have time to participate in the current round where it is all about the colour pink. You can share your posts via InLinkz on her blog. See also my previous post on 7 Shades of Green.
I certainly love pink lips, which is why I have a rather big collection of pink lipsticks. I tried to find 7 ones that I use the most. It seems I really like Catrice’s pink lipsticks as three of them found their way in my Top 7. All three of them were limited editions and are matt colours. Illamasqua and Sleek are also matte and both are very long lasting on the lips. Lastly I have a lip lacquer, again with a matt finish and OCC’s Yaoi, a metallic, shiny pink.
I am planning to post again this week my 7 shades of pink blush, so stay tuned!
- (1) Catrice – Velvet Lip Colour in Marlene’s Favourite C03 ( LE)
- (2) Catrice – Velvet Lip Colour in Holly Rose Wood C02 ( LE)
- (3) Catrice – Velvet Matt Lip Colour in Of Royal Blood C02 ( LE)
- (4) Illamasqua – Lipstick in Atomic
- (7) Sleek – True Colour Lipstick in Pink Freeze 780
- (5) MUA – Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Funk
- (6) OCC – Lip Tar Metallic in Yaoi