- Website: http://femmefatalecosmetics.com.au/
- Twitter: @FemmeFataleMMU
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Femme.Fatale.Cosmetics.Australia
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/femme_fatale_cosmetics
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/femmefatalemmu/
Established in 2011 Femme Fatale is the leading Australian stockist for boutique artisan lacquers from around the world, and also produces artisan cosmetics. We’re 100% a small, Australian owned business – based from home. All of our brand products are made by us, the owners and the ones you speak to when you need assistance or just want to give us feedback.
- All Femme Fatale Cosmetics brand products are handcrafted. All of our products come 100% made with quality and care.
- We recycle packing materials where possible and recently switched to using Oxo-Degradable mailers with less PE content making them more environmentally friendly.
- Femme Fatale often work within the online nail community to sponsor various events and fundraisers.
They have an incredible range of colours if you like duo chrome eyeshadows. I cannot wait to get my hands on some of these beauties and swatch them for you.
Femme Fatale minerals are NOT 100% organic or plant derived, we use minerals that have been altered to include synthetic ingredients. However all of our products are safe to use in the specified manner (as you will see on each product page). None of our products contain Formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, Talc, Bismuth Oxychloride, Nanoparticles or Parabens. Our polishes are also 5 free (Toluene, Formaldehyde, TSF resin, Camphor and DBP free).
We understand that many customers prefer to use vegan-friendly products, and because of this we strive to offer as many vegan-friendly products as possible. Unfortunately with limitations on available colourants to obtain bright pinks, purples and reds, we often use Carmine, which is pigment derived from insects. We always clearly mark our products with ingredients, as well as if it is vegan or not. You will find this information on every product page as well as the labelling on our products.
The eyeshadows contain Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax and a variety of ingredients to achieve the different colours.
$3.63–$13.75 (Around £2.00 – £7.40)
Other reviews and swatches:
- Femme Fatale Website
- Beautysofly (Nailpolish only)
- Color4Nails (Nailpolish only)
- Harlowand (Nailpolish only)
- Meimeisignatures (Nailpolish only)
- Norwaynails (Nailpolish only)
- Shiro Cosmetics Website (Eyeshadow only)
- Rainbow Connections (Nailpolish only)
Check out some swatches of their products I collected over on Pinterest: