- Website: http://www.things-we-love.net/
- Twitter: @DasPonyHuetchen
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PonyHuetchenZuerich
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/ponyhuetchencom/
PonyHütchen was founded in 2008 by Hendrike Grubert and is based in Zurich, Switzerland. All her products are handmade and are using as much natural ingredients as possible. You can also read an interview in German with Hendrike over Biomazing.
From what I can see the product range does change a lot, as obviously Hendrike is producing her products herself and therefore the batches of a product will be rather small and she will introduce new products and discontinue others on a regular basis. All products are tested by herself and her friends.
- Bodycare Products
- Nail polish
Ponyhuetchen doesn’t offer foundation, but has a variety of eyeshadows and nail polishes on their website.
- The nail polishes are 3-Free and vegan.
- All products are using as natural ingredients as possible.
- Eyeshadows can contain the following: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, ferric ferrocyanide, zinc oxide, zinc stearate, calcium-aluminum-borosilicate, silica, jojoba oil, magnesium stearate, boron nitrid, magnesium stearate
€1.90 – €14.90 (Between £1.50 – £12.00)
Find more swatches on my Pinterest board: