Several brands out there are providing alternatives to your regular nail polish remover that stinks and contains lots of harsh chemicals. Find below a list of several options. Note that Fresh Therapies offers the option to buy a sample for £0.99 from their website. Thats exactly what I did and I will write a review about that later on. I also own the Sante Nail Polish remover and compare it with the Fresh Therapies one.
- Benecos Natural Nail Polish Remover (£5.95/100ml)
- The natural nail polish remover is acetone-free, vegan and BDIH certified. It therefore removes nail polish more gently than a conventional nail polish remover.
- Fresh Therapies Natural Nail Polish Remover (£8.99/50ml)
- The natural polish remover is translucent with a fragrant smell which includes a hint of lime for freshness.
- All these ingredients are biodegradable and safe for the environment as well as you. This product is not tested on animals, allowing us to use the Leaping Bunny logo and is suitable for use by vegans too.
- G2 organic Odorless non-acetone nail polish remover with crystals ($15.95)
- The product is all natural, non-toxic, and 95.% organic. It has a non-acetone formula that’s kind to skin and nails, free of harsh chemicals, artificial fragrances, and colors.
- Honeybee Gardens – Nail Polish Remover [$9.99/4 fl oz]
- Our acetone-free formula is enriched with horsetail extract to strengthen nails, and fortified with vitamin E and aloe to soothe and protect cuticles. It works to remove our WaterColors Nail Enamel as well as conventional polish. Meets environmental VOC standards set by the state of California.
- Karma Organic: Karma Organic Nail Polish Remover in Soybean and Lavender ($12.00/4oz)
- The first organic soy nail polish remover with a soothing scent that removes nail polish with ease. It’s produced in the USA and is Vegan, Halal, and Kosher.
- 100% Biodegradable
- 100% Soy based
- Free of any Petroleum Ingredients
- Derived from Farm Crops which in turn supports American farming
- Packaged in 100% recyclable glass bottles
- Comes in Lavender, Tea Tree, or Unscented
- No Miss Almost Natural Polish Remover ($4.99/2oz)
- This organic fruit-acid-based nail polish remover contains no lanolin, acetate or other harsh chemicals (unlike most polish removers). Vegan, eco-friendly, and non-drying. Natural vanilla scent.
- Priti’s Soy Based Polish Remover Unscented ($22.50/112ml)
- Priti Soy Polish Remover is 100% Biodegradable. It is non-toxic and not carcinogenic. It is derived from farm crops and does not contain any petroleum ingredients.
- SANTE Nail Polish Remover (£6.95/100ml)
- This acetone free nail polish remover is free of all harmful chemicals such as toluene and formaldehyde and it contains organic orange oil and organic alcohol which will be gentle on your nails. Our exclusive formula is also gluten free and vegan.
- Scotch Naturals – Soy Polish Remover ($6.00/2 oz)
- Scotch Naturals soy polish remover has been formulated to remove both water-based and solvent-based nail polish safely and naturally. Please Note: There are no soy proteins in our remover so those with soy sensitivities should not experience adverse reactions.
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
- Toxin & Paraben Free
- Hypoallergenic & Biodegradable
- Suncoat – Natural Nail Polish Remover Gel [$7.99/30ml]
- The first natural nail polish remover gel in the market. A one-of-a-kind PLANT based formulation, this gentle gel is earth friendly, nontoxic, non-drying to the nails. Free of petrochemicals. Biodegradable. Ideal for home use, great for travel.
- Safe and effective. Works with all nail polishes, water-based and conventional.
- Not tested on animals. No animal ingredients. Vegan friendly!
- My Polish Collection: Natural Nail Polish Remover Brands
- Naturalla Beauty: “Natural” / Non-Toxic Nail Polish Removers
(1) Aloe Vera, Butyl Diglycol, Embittering Agent, Ethyl Alcohol, Vitamin E, Spiritually Enhanced, All Bottles with Reiki Charged Crystals
(2) Fruit acid solvent (Methyl-Pentan-2 One, multi-fruit acids), amber acid (derived from plant lichens), deionized water, vitamin A, natural vanilla fragrance.
(3) Ethyl Lactate, Alcohol, Glycerin, Aqua, Limonene**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Lemon Peel Oil, Citral**. **Natural Fragrance
(4) Methyl acetate, butoxydiglycol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), fragrance
(5) Propylene Carbonate – odorless, colorless liquid, used as a solvent, Soybean oil methyl exter – used as a solvent in liquid separations
(6) Dimethyl Glutarate, Dimethyl Adipate, Dimethyl Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Limonene*, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil*, Citral*, Linalool* (*vegetable derived)
(7) Methyl Soyate, Dimethyl Apidate, Dimethyl Gluturate
(8) Alcohol denat.*, Ethyl Lactate, Ricinus Communis, Aqua (Water), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Limonene, Linalool. *- certified organically grown
(9) methyl soyate, dimethyl adipate, dimethyl glutarate
(10) Ethyl lactate, methylsoyate, glycerin, silica, vitamin A, biotin