- Website: http://www.lilylolo.co.uk/
- Twitter: @LilyLolo
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9zHRaznHHr5V80QSvQzy9g
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/lilylolouk/
Lily Lolo is a British brand offering an expertly formulated range of high-performance, high quality mineral makeup must-haves to help you achieve flawless natural beauty.
Our products are free of any parabens, synthetic perfumes or dyes and we are proud to be BUAV approved. Whether your skin is dry, oily or anywhere in-between, Lily Lolo makeup will give you a light, flawless and seamless finish without clogging or irritating.
Launched in 2005 by founder Vikki Khan and named after her two sisters Lisa (Lily) and Lorraine (Lolo) (…). Made from pure crushed minerals and containing no harsh chemicals, dyes or fillers, mineral foundation is not only gentle on the skin but also contains zinc oxides which have healing properties – perfect for those who suffer breakouts or have sensitive skin.
Some of the many benefits of mineral makeup are: 1.) Natural – Mineral makeup looks natural and feels almost weightless on your skin. 2.) Long Lasting – Mineral makeup has excellent staying power and is virtually water and sweat proof. 3.) Sun Safe – Contains natural broad-spectrum sun protection.
- Eye Pencil
- Eye Primer
- Finishing Powder
The foundation comes in 18 different shades that are divided into Neutral, Cool, Warm and Olive.
The colour range is very muted and includes natural, earthy tones. The majority of eyeshadows include some shimmer. Overall I would say the colour range is rather limited, but good for someone looking for very nude or neutral makeup products.
The foundation consists of MICA, ZINC OXIDE [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)]. Lily Lolo claims that “When developing new products we work with cosmetic scientists to ensure that the ingredients used are naturally derived, and we ensure that we steer well clear of any harsh chemicals and certainly controversial ingredients. The natural ingredients are generally refined or processed in order to be safe for human use, and to ensure they work as efficiently as possible in cosmetic use.” and “none of the Lily Lolo range of cosmetics contains parabens, fragrances or fillers.”.
- Cruelty-free [BUAV and PETA approved]
- 95% of our products are vegan friendly
- However we have a small selection of shades which contain Carmine: (Pressed Blush – Burst Your Bubble & In The Pink, Pressed Eye Shadow – Peekaboo, Mineral Blush – Candy Girl, Clementine, Flushed, Ooh La La, Surfer Girl & Beach Babe, Mineral Eye Shadow – Gold Digger, Golden Lilac, Black Sand, Lip Gloss – Bitten Pink, Scandalips, Cocktail & English Rose, Lipstick – Passion Pink, Parisina Pink, Intense Crush, Demure, Romantic Rose, Love Affair, French Flirt & Desire.
- 90% of our products are made in the UK, with the rest made in Europe.
Between around £3.00 – £15.00.
Other reviews, swatches and more:
- Landgirl 1980
- The Black Pearl Blog
- Strawberry Makeup Bag
- The Beauty Peach
- Ana Goes Green Beauty Organic
- Pretty Green Woman (DE)
Related posts on the blog: