- 01 Everyday Minerals – Shell Blanc
- 02 Everyday Minerals – Alabaster
- 03 Everyday Minerals – Cream
- 04 Everyday Minerals – Finishing Dust
- 05 Lily Lolo – China Doll
- 06 Lily Lolo – Candy Cane
I recently started using my Lily Lolo Mineral Makeup Samples again and fell in love with how it made my skin feel during summer. I decided to order some more samples from Every Day Minerals (Light Jojoba Base Starter Kit) to see how different brands compare to each other and which one I like best. Today I wanna share some swatches and facts on the different brands.
Everyday Minerals says:
Expertly blended using premium crafted micas with added jojoba esters. Blends perfectly to create a feather light aura like quality to your skin. Jojoba esters have a buttery yet light texture, which makes this Base so unique. Did you know that Jojoba is a natural source of liquid wax esters, but is usually sold as an oil.
Our products are always vegan and cruelty free. We have signed with Leaping Bunny & PETA .
Jojoba Bases [Codecheck]: Mica (CI 77019), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
Finishing Dust [Codecheck]: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Lily Lolo also offers starter kits like the Mineral Starter Collection (e.g. in Light) for £13.49. However, when I ordered the samples I just chose three individual foundation colours in the sample size, for £1.49 each. Unfortunately one of the colours is already empty and I can’t even remember the name of it.
Lily Lolo says:
- Contains a naturally occurring SPF
- Contains light reflecting mica, perfect for minimising blemishes and fine lines
- High performance and water resistant
- Oil free, suitable for all skin types
- Active antibacterial ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
MICA, ZINC OXIDE [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)].