Concrete Minerals is a US-based mineral makeup company.
Concrete Minerals launched in 2009 with the belief that everyone on earth should have the opportunity to use gorgeous products that meet their needs in terms of quality without wreaking havoc on their skin — there should never have to be a sacrifice! From our bestselling Mineral Eyeshadows, to our ultra-pigmented Pro Matte Eyeshadows and cult-favorite sets like the Zombie Girl collection, we’re on a mission to make people fall in love with mineral makeup!
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- 100% Gluten-Free
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All products are fragrance-free
- We never include scary preservatives like parabens in any of our products
- We only include the purest ingredients and always exclude cheap fillers like talc and bismuth oxychloride
The Zombie Girl Collection includes the following eyeshadows:
- Graveyard (deep taupe w/ pink shimmer)
- Nightmare (electric purple w/ pink sparkle)
- Blood and Guts (rusty red w/ bright aqua shift)
- The Vaccine (steel blue-grey w/ bright green duochrome)
- Living Dead (moss green w/ brilliant copper undertones)
- Quarantine (medium pink w/ purple undertones)
Mica, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Boron Nitride
- Swatches by Heather King
- An EOTD by Torybiohazard using all the shadows at once
- An EOTD by me, using the Zombie Collection as well as Sleek’s Lagoon Palette