Eye pencils are great in summer as an extra base for your eyeshadow or in order to get more vibrance out of your eyeshadows. My latest addition are the ones from NYX, and I particularly like the Milk one, as it can be used as a nice highlight in the inner corner of the eye as well. I would usually would apply a bit of colour on the lid and then smudge it with my fingers. You have to work quickly as they tend to set fast. Especially the ones from Catrice are very long-lasting and you might need a waterproof make up remover to get them off again.
- (1) NYX – Jumbo Eye Pencil in #623A Purple Velvet
- (2) NYX – Jumbo Eye Pencil in #604 Milk
- (3) Rimmel – Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in #008 Blackmail
- (4) Catrice – Eye Shadow Pen in #C04 Exotica [Coolibri LE]
- (5) Catrice – Eye Shadow Pen in #C02 Birds Flying High [Coolibri LE]